Translate

Sunday 15 November 2015

To compensate for my lack of posts...

As the title suggests, I feel very sorry about not posting anything, so I shall post something. How about that? Have I satisfied your voracious curiosity?

(Okay, I just found this in my documents and it sounded good, but hey, I do feel slightly sorry, so there's that too.)

The Eternal Carpenter

Whittling
Whittling
For all of eternity
A product of some mind
Long forgotten
In the
Mists
Of time

Whittling
Whittling
Pain arcs as he ends lives
Of his own making
Crafting visions of his own likeness
Could he ever end
Himself?
Who knows?

Whittling
Whittling
His craft is destiny
He whittles fate and
Sculpts futures
Life ebbs and flows by his
Hands
Why he?

Whittling
Whittling
Sat hunched, alone
Bitterness ever ready
And ever reflected
Lord of valour yet lord of
Evil
For all

Whittling
Whittling
Is he true
Naught yet a crazed vision,
Or all but truth incarnate?
Did he craft perfection or
Worthlessness?
Why so?

Whittling
Whittling
Is he empty or full
Inspiring or dull
Or all yet none at all?
Is he life
Personified?
And how?

Whittling
Whittling
For all of eternity
A product of some mind
Long forgotten
In the
Mists

Of time

No comments:

Post a Comment